Who is the Subclass 494 Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa for?
The Subclass 494, Skilled Employer Sponsored (Provisional) Visa came into force in November 2019 and replaced the Subclass 187 Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (RSMS). Valid for 5 years. The Subclass 494 Visa is granted for 5 years. This skilled regional visa also represents an amazing opportunity for regional employers who are struggling to find staff in the regional areas where they operate.
Permanent Residence after 3 years! This visa allows a transition to permanent residence after three years, and you don’t need an employer nomination to do this! The new permanent residence visa is the Subclass 191 visa, and this will come into effect in 2022 (when the first Subclass 494 visa holders have held their visas for three years).
- You must be under 45 years of age unless you are:
- An “academic” applicant
- A “Subclass 457/482 worker”
- A “regional medical practitioner applicant”
- A “science applicant”
- A “Subclass 444/461 worker”
- You must have a skills assessment in your nominated occupation, which is less than three years old.
- You must be sponsored by an employer, and there is also a Labour Agreement stream.
- Your nominating employer must be an approved Standard Business Sponsor.
- You must have”Competent” English (e.g. IELTS 6) , unless you hold a passport from:
- United Kingdom
- Republic of Ireland
- New Zealand
- United States
- There is an option to transition to the Subclass 191 Permanent Residence visa three years after being granted the Subclass 494 visa.
- The Subclass 191 Visa will come into effect on 16 November 2022.
- All members of the family must live work and study in the regional area for at least three years to become eligible to transition to permanent residence.
- Regional areas of basically all areas of Australia except the major cities of Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Yes. There is a three-year restriction on applying for the following visas whilst holding a Subclass 494 visa:
- Subclass 124 and 858 – Distinguished Talent Visas
- Subclass 132 – Business Talent Visa
- Subclass 186 – Employer Nomination Scheme Visa
- Subclass 188 – Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa
- Subclass 189 – Skilled Independent Visa
- Subclass 190 – Skilled Nominated Visa
- Subclass 820/801 – Provisional/Permanent Partner Visa
Interested in a Subclass 494 Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa?
Our team of Migration Agents are committed to helping you obtain your Subclass 494 Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa in the fastest possible timeframe and with the least amount of stress. We have an enviable record of experience and success with SkillSelect visas.
Without doubt, we have the best migration solutions for your unique set of circumstances and a comprehensive visa application service to provide you with the greatest chance of a successful migration outcome.
Our No Visa, No Fee Guarantee lies to all Skilled Independent visas!
Whether you are an individual, a family or a corporate employer looking to sponsor employees, when you engage us (and even before you do) you will experience expert, caring service from a team of dedicated migration specialists who think outside the square. We offer solutions others haven’t considered and our visa/sponsorship success rate is exceptional. We know what works and what doesn’t. We are passionate about getting that visa and mad about our customer service. We will communicate with you every step of the way and always answer any query you may have throughout the process.
Australian Express Migration Solutions has one of the largest and most experienced teams of Registered Migration Agents in Australia, Including Indian and Chinese Migration Agents. We specialise in all aspects of migration including visa applications, citizenship applications and visa refusal appeals. We are also experts in new company set ups and the visa options available to company owners and significant investors.
At all times we are bound by the MARA Code of Conduct giving you further peace of mind.
Australia’s immigration laws regulations are complex and ever-changing. We will quickly assess your Australian visa options and get you on the road to your future in Australia.
Getting an Australian visa is one of the greatest gifts you will ever have, but the process is complex and fraught with many pitfalls for the unsuspecting applicant who decides to lodge their own application – we have heard many horror stories and have in fact “rescued” many doomed applications as well. It’s just not worth it. One error, however small, can lead to your visa being refused.
Your dream of a future in Australia can be realised and by using Australian Express Migration Solutions to handle your application you will give yourself the best possible chance of success. It’s what we do, day in day out -and the best part of our day is calling clients to tell them they have been granted their visa!
Application fees for all types of Australian visas have increased ridiculously in recent years, and it makes no sense to fumble around doing your own application and potentially losing a lot of money, and having a visa/sponsorship refusal on your record. Why gamble with your future and your money?
If your application qualifies for our “No Visa, No Fee Guarantee” we will refund our professional fees to you including GST if applicable, in the unlikely event your visa is refused.
Call Australian Express Migration Solutions on +61420-456-862 to arrange a consultation, or book a consultation here and we’ll assess your prospects of success with this visa type (Fees apply).